Public Transportation includes:
General Transportation Information
Transit is open to the general public - no restrictions on age or trip purpose. Unaccompanied passengers under the age of 12 must have an adult call for pre-authorization to ride.
There are three ways to use the transit service:
- Take the bus to and from a bus stop - No need to call ahead.
- For service to or from a location other then a scheduled bus stop and within 3/4 mile of the scheduled stops within Skamania County, call Senior Services (509-427-3990) a least one day in advance to have the bus pick you up as it runs on it's schedule between the designated stops.
- The bus will deviate up to 3/4 mile off Wind River Highway and SR 14 to accommodate persons with disabilities. Requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Donation based for people 60 and over for medical rides and essential services. Call 509-427-3990
- Medical transportation for all ages with Medicaid and approved by the Medicaid screener through Community in Motion at 1-800-752-9422.
- General Public rides are available to persons of all ages for medical appointments. A fare is required. Call 509-427-3990.
Policies and Complaints
Other Transportation Options
Gorge TransLink is an alliance of rural providers offering public transportation services throughout the Mid-Columbia River Gorge area. Transportation services are available to everyone - regardless of age or income. Use the Gorge TransLink website to find transportation options that best meet your needs. For more information about other transportation options in the Columbia River Gorge, Visit the Gorge Translink Website.