Presiding Judge: Randall C. Krog
Court Commissioner: Jeff Baker
Court Administrator: Pamela Bell
The Skamania County Superior Court hears both Criminal & Civil cases and shares its Judge with Klickitat County.
The state constitution vests authority in the legislature to direct the number of judges of the Superior Court. By that authority, Skamania and Klickitat counties have one Superior Court judge. Thus, the Superior Court Judge for the judicial district of Skamania/Klickitat alternates weekly between the two county seats.
- Domestic form packets are available for purchase at the Superior Court Clerk's office for $25 each.List of forms available.
- Superior Court fine payments may be made in person to the Skamania County Clerk, by phone by calling 844-400-8874, or online at www.skamaniafinepay.com. (You will need to have your case number available in order to pay by phone or online.)
- Ex-parte orders may be submitted to the clerks office along with a $30 fee (If you have a deadline for signatures please contact the court administrator to make sure a Judge will be available).
This is the final draft of Skamania County Superior Court’s Local Court Rules. Please submit comments within 30 days from the submitted date of May 23, 2023. After the 30 days they will be submitted to AOC and become effective September 1, 2023.
Please submit all comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Court Rule Memos & Exemplars:
The Mission of the Skamania County Superior Court is to actively manage the business of the court as to provide for fair, prompt, and efficient resolution of disputes; to provide due process and individual justice in each case.
Electronic bench copies may be submitted up to 24 hours in advance and with a limit of 10 pages total. If you are within 24 hours of your hearing or have documents larger than 10 pages you will need to deliver hard bench copies to the court.
Courtroom Rules & Policies
- No Weapons
- No Food/drink
- All Bags Subject to Search
Superior Court is a court of record. Most Superior Court proceedings are electronically recorded. To purchase a copy of the record, complete the Request Form and send it with payment to the Superior Court Administrator. When requesting a copy, you will need to provide the hearing date, the names of the parties and the case number.
The following transcriptionists have been approved by the Court to prepare verbatim reports of proceedings (appellate transcripts) pursuant to GR35 and RAP 9.2.
Tammy Wooldridge Amy Brittingham
Columbus Transcribing Service Brittingham Transcription
2521 Columbus Avenue 31 Pineshore Drive
Port Angeles, WA 98362 Naches, WA 98937
(360) 460-2270 Email (509) 594-2196 Email
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the Court’s information, Skamania County Superior Court cannot insure 100% accuracy. The data and links are provided as a courtesy for informational purposes only and may not have been updated on the date you view it. The Court assumes no liability for any legal consequences arising out of any information on these pages.