Applications and Forms

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Skamania County Courthouse Annex is the home to most of your permitting needs when it is time to build a home, develop your land or get road related permits.

This page allows you to fill out your road related permit applications online and e-mail the completed application to You can always stop by our office to see our friendly staff and fill out your application with the help of a staff member, too!

If you are looking for answers for building, land development, health concerns or Scenic questions go to the Skamania County Community Development Department.

County Road Permit Apps & Info

Overload Permit Information

Minimum notice required is TWO (2) WEEKS

The Skamania County Public Works Department will require the following information for overloads on County roads & bridges. Please email information to:

  • A copy of the WSDOT eSNOOPI report
  • The anticipated route plan
  • Date and time of any bridge crossing

If you have any questions, please call (509) 427-3910

MRSC Rosters

Effective immediately, Skamania County Public Works is transitioning our Small Public Works Roster, Consultant Roster, and Vendor Roster to the MRSC Rosters shared online database. To continue being eligible to work on projects using a roster process, you are required to register for FREE at and select Skamania County Public Works in your account. If you are already a member of MRSC Rosters, simply select Skamania County Public Works in your account. 

For registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at or (206)436-3798.